Saturday, May 17, 2014

FEATURES and SCENARIOS

Developing the Features for ALOHA H3

Feature:Hash Group
   As an Email Tyrant (Administrator)
   So that I can send out emails about upcoming runs
   I want to inform hash runners of upcoming events from my contacts list


   This email listing is developed for hashers by hashers and only include emails from those runners that want to receive information about upcoming events.  Names and emails are the only information that is kept in this database.

Scenario:  Sending email to Hash Group
When I click on "to:" in contacts
And select "all"
Then I press insert with run information
And I add dates, times and places of weekly upcoming run event
And press "send"
Then I should see email sent to "hash group"


Feature: Runner Profile
   As an administrator
   So that have contact information of runners
   I want to be able to have contact via email or phone number in a database

Scenario:  Adding new runners
When I click on runner page
And select new runner
And it allows me to add "Nickname" with "hash name"
And it allows me to add "First Name" with "Mortal First Name"
And it allows me to add "Last Name" with "Mortal Last Name"
And it allows me to add "Email" with "personalrunneremail@email.com"
And it allows me to add "phone" with "000-000-0000"
Then I should be able to see "HashName, Rachel Silversmith, slvrmoon32@yahoo.com, 808-260-7671"

Feature Trail Run
   As a Administrator
   So that I can input the weeks trail run information
   I want to insert time, date, location A (start) and Location (B) along with any accessory items needed on trail

Scenario:  Update the weekly event Trail Information
When I select Run Info Tab
And select "This week's Run"
And I insert "Title" with "(ex) Muu Muu Mother's day Hash"
And I insert "Date" with "MM-DD-YYYY"
And I insert "Time" with "HHMM"
And I insert "Start Location" with "address"
And I insert "Finish Location" with "address"
then I should see "Muu Muu Mother's Day Hash, 05-10-2014, 2:00 pm, address, starting point and ending point"

No comments:

Post a Comment