Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Interview Outline

Setting:  I would conduct this interview in person at:

Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
1 Aloha Tower Dr #1123, Honolulu, HI 96813

Talking to  General Manager Evan Woodruff, Julie Lam and other coordinators (TBD)

Introduction - Aloha, I'm Rachel Silversmith and currently attending Hawaii Pacific University and would like to see if there is a need in your organization that I may be able to help with.  I am familiar with your organization as I am an active runner and know that by attending some of the meetings there might some areas that I may be able to help with.  If we could sit down and go over some ideas of where I might be able to help, that would get me started in the right track, that would be great.

Interview/Discussion
  • What types of information about the run group do you keep and for how long?
  • Can you tell me a little bit more about this program and where you see it going in the future?
  • What kind of IT solutions do you see that would most benefit your staff and customers?
Schedule follow-up to be determined at a later date and location.  

Conclusion:  Recap on what are the important IT support the program is looking and thank the coordinator for her/his time.


No comments:

Post a Comment